Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Day Before


It all started at lunch; the decision to eat nothing but fruit. Being a vegetarian, of course I always get the snide remarks at lunch - "Why don't you eat animals? They taste so good!" "Mmm pot roast; I hope it had feelings." "If you love animals so much, why are you eating their food!?" etc. etc. But then, by some strange random happenstance, fruit became our diet. So for the next week, we're eating nothing but fruit and fruit juices. These guys thought it would be fun if we put money on this event, wagering $20. That being said, in about 7 days, I will be about $60 richer. Sure, maybe they'll last a day, maybe even 2 days, but on the third day their cravings for tender, juicy meat will overcome them and they will lose. I'm ready for my daily dose of bananas and apples and all things fruity. Bring it, meat eaters. Bring it!

It just hit me that this means no breakfast muffins.....Oh snap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment